Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made from high quality tempered glass and has been designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever cracking, or losing its color or shape. This amazing product will bring joy to your customers and their guests for many years without losing its aesthetic appeal.
Another significant advantage of our 1/2” fire glass is that it does not emit any toxic fumes, smoke, or ash, so it is extremely easy to maintain and clean!
Introduce your customers to our 1/2” fire glass, and treat them to an unforgettable display of light and colors.
1/2" Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- More Information
SKU AFF-BLK12-1 Manufacturer American Fire Glass No Free Shipping No Price $4.25