Gas Fire Bowl Installation Notes:
- Fire Ring should not be deeper than 1/2" below top lip of fire bowl.
- Fire ring should be centered on top of pea gravel.
- Gas or propane line should run through 1.5" core hole.
- All Concrete Fire Bowls are constructed with fiber reinforcment water sealer and colorant throughout the mix.
- All Concrete Fire Bowls come with a 1 1/2" hole core ready installation.
- All Concrete Fire Bowls diminsions are from outside to outside measurements
Outdoor Fire and Patio manufactures only the best quality outdoor Concrete Fire Bowls that will add elegance and beauty to your outdoor Landscape. Add our Automated Remote Control Module (AWEIS) All Weather electronic Ignition System. This module has 125 K BTU output per hour and is rated to withstand the outdoor elements. This includes, high wind, Rain even Sea Salt Water. The best value for the Automated Remote System is the safety feature build into our design. If, after the wind blows out our module it will re-light automatically. Even it does not read a heat signal after three attempts the AWEIS, Automated Remote Module will automatically shut off the gas valve.
All of our staff at Outdoor Fire and Patio are experienced in all fields of outdoor products. Let our staff assist you with your next Outdoor Fire Design. We are sure of your satisfaction with over 10 years experience, Outdoor Fire and Patio is your right choice.
Questions? Call Today: 866.488.6518
- More Information
SKU CFBR27 Manufacturer No No Free Shipping No Price N/A Price View Price Range