The 36" Ramona Square Fire Pit Table Includes:
12" Stainless Steel Round Burner, SS Flat Fire Pan, 1/2" Key Valve with Key (Installed on Side of Table), SS Nipple, Orifice & Coupling, Whistle Free Flex Lines & Lava Rock.
-Proprietary Blend of GFRC Concrete that is 3 x Stronger & 3 x Lighter-
Handmade in the USA by Modern Concrete Specialists
Ramona Fire Table & Fire Ring Specs:
Top Diameter - 36" x 36"
Height - 24"
Base Diameter - 30" x 30"
Stainless Steel Flat Pan - Custom 17" x 17" (Included)
Suggested Fire Glass - 25 lbs. | - Weight - 330 lbs.
Propane Tank Storage: YES
12" Stainless Steel Round Burner (Included) - 1/2" Inlet w/ 65k B.T.U. /Hr. Maximum
8" Brass Bullet Burner | 50% More Flame, 30% Less Gas - 1/2" Inlet 65k Btu/Hr.
12" Brass Bullet Burner | 50% More Flame, 30% Less Gas - 1/2" Inlet 65k Btu/Hr.
Ignite Your Fire Table with an iPhone/Andriod/iPad with Our Electronic Ignition System Upgrade
ALL of Our Fire Glass is Tempered and can Withstand up to 1300 Degrees
Extremely Durable and Long-Lasting - Ordering Online is Easy
No Assembly Required. Ships Via Freight with Custom Crate.
Note: Production Time on this feature is 2-8 Weeks
No Sales Tax
Questions? Call Today: 866.488.6518
What is the Bullet Burner? Whats the Difference? See For Yourself Below
Our Patented Bullet Burner is the perfect addition to any pre-existing fire pit. It can easily replace any standard burner and provide you with a taller, fuller flame while consuming less gas. The Patented Bullet Burner’s eliminate the need for an additional air mixer. Suitable for either natural gas or liquid propane applications. Manufactured with high grade brass or stainless steel, providing you with a long lasting burner.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on All Brass Bullet Burners
5 Year Warranty on All Stainless Steel Bullet Burners
The Patented Bullet Burner’s eliminate the need for an additional LP air mixer. Suitable for either natural gas or liquid propane applications.
More About the Ramona Square Fire Pit Table
Add some warmth to your summer nights with this concrete gas fire pit table. Our Linear Ramona Fire Pit Tables are individually handmade by modern concrete artisans and manufactured in the U.S.A. Because of their handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur. Making every fire table a unique one of a kind piece. Perfect for entertaining guests and starting conversation, the ledges on this gas fire table serve a dual purpose of holding appetizers and beverages while heating your area.
Durable and long-lasting in a variety of environments, all tables are manufactured from a lightweight GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) our tables are more durable than that of our competitors. Our 304 Grade Stainless Steel fire pan and burner are also designed for durability. Upgrade to the Brass Bullet Burner today to get 50% More Flame, while consuming, 30% Less Gas.
This fire pit table comes standard with a Certified Match Lit Ignition System but you can always upgrade to an All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) if you would like to have the ability of igniting your fire feature wwith your iPhone/Andriod/iPad. Our electronic ignition systems can tie into ALL Pool/Smart Home Automation Systems. They are available in both Natural Gas and Propane configurations. We recommend covering your fire feature when you are not using it. Tempered Glass Wind Guards Available Upon Request. On Average it Cost $550 To Freight Ship This Fire Table. Shipping is Free!
Warranty - 1 Year on Concrete Fire Table and 3 Years on Components.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Brass Burner Upgrades!
Key Features for Electronic Ignition System
-Tested at 55 mph wind & will reignite if blown out
- Tested in Rain & Snow
- Small and Compact & LC Certified
- Control by pool controller / remote control / switch or home automated systems
- 4 different units for different BTU outputs (up to 125k, up to 290k, up to 512k and up to 1.1 million btu/hr.)
- 1 year warranty • 24V or 30vdc AC or DC POWER
- State-of-the-Art Glow Plug Igniter
- 24V & 30vdc "Pool Certified" Transformers compatible with 110V
NOTE: Please MAKE SURE that Your Fire Features are installed by a Licensed Professional
Classic Fire Glass - 1/4" and 1/2" Available
Reflective Fire Glass - 1/4" and 1/2" Available
Key Valve Finishes
Outdoor Fire and Patio warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
» Warranty periods are as follows:
» Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly: Residential - 1 Year ; Commercial - 6 Months
» Stainless Steel Pan, Fire Ring, & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
- » This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from Outdoor Fire and Patio
- » The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- » The defective product must be sent back to The Outdoor Plus (TOP) with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. The original purchase information will be required.
- » Product to be returned should be packed carefully. Outdoor Fire and Patio is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items.
- » RMA’s are only valid for 30 days which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim after the expiration date.
- » The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
- » Outdoor Fire and Patio is not responsible for damaged caused by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- » Outdoor Fire and Patio is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
- » Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- » This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus, UL, or CSA Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
- » Outdoor Fire and Patio is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
No returns on custom features, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If a product is delivered incorrectly, it is the recipients responsibility to notify TOP within 48 hours. TOP and Outdoor Fire and Patio is not responsible for incorrect or damaged packages and shipments 48 hours after they have been received
Do you have Questions on this Product? Call Today 866-488-6518
|Price View||Price Range|